GDT: Pre-Season #2 | New York Islanders @ New York Rangers | September 24 | 7:00 PM | F/TBD

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I feel bad but Martin has not looked good. Just constantly dumping the puck in his own zone.

Tikkanen time?

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Gonna be a battle for the 12th and 13th forward spots. Not convinced Maclean has it locked up. Either way, seems like there's a ton of playable depth right now

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Foudy reminds me of Andreoff, a decent ‘AAAA’ guy for a few games who will kill time but not really do anything good or bad.

Dufour hasn’t impressed me.

I haven’t noticed George at all, which I guess in a good thing.

I was expecting more from Karlstrom.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Believe he is exempt from waivers.
If that’s the case, he will go down to BPT until an opportunity arises. They will sign Martin to sit in the pressbox and eat hot dogs before they let MacLean do that. Mac needs to be playing wherever he ends up.

They did this will Lee before he broke through, he was back within a month when injuries hit and never looked in.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Duclair the missing piece to Barzal!! Duclairs speed and skill is ridiculous!!!

Barzy, Save some for when it counts!!!

Symon Asher

Sep 13, 2011
Gonna be a battle for the 12th and 13th forward spots. Not convinced Maclean has it locked up. Either way, seems like there's a ton of playable depth right now
I don’t see him going to Bridgeport
The Isles should send down Wahlstrom . If claimed he can find his game in San Jose or with the Ducks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad