GDT: Free Agent Frenzy!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
This team needs good veterans and players, they can't play kids, they don't have a plan B. They don't have center depth. This doesn't mean you should give away stupid contracts, but KA does have a trade option, I've listed a huge list of players without trade protection above.
I agree. Wish KA started this process 3 years ago.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I feel like we are in trade talks about someone or someones and the other GM is going to be smart enough to wait until we strike out all over in free agency so the pressure is all on Adams internally and externally. Gonna be a brutal try to save my job after neglecting it for years move coming. That is my most optimistic take because it at least involves adding to the roster unlike the last few years.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

BloFan4Life

Jul 8, 2009
NY
Good for both

Florida cost themselves at least 20 million by not signing an extension prior to this year. Reinhart was a 7x7 guy prior to this year. Giving him a 69 million dollar contract is insane. Reinhart will be 38 when this contract ends.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Florida cost themselves at least 20 million by not signing an extension prior to this year. Reinhart was a 7x7 guy prior to this year. Giving him a 69 million dollar contract is insane. Reinhart will be 38 when this contract ends.
I thought AV would be higher, overall I think Reinhart is a player who will age well, maybe the last few years will be bad.

Diaspora

Jul 13, 2020
Everyone chased the kings model, then the chicago model and now we're back to the kings model and overpaying for physical players (remember Tim Murray?).

What they should learn is that you need an edge, some kind of advantage and build your team around that.

I know we need some toughness but what the Sabres should work towards is setting the next trend, not chasing it.
Contrarianism looks great when it works.

Reactions: michaelsaas

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic

Keep your head in the sand about Sam, at this point it would be more embarrassing to admit you've been wrong for so long

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad