GDT: Free Agent Frenzy!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KrakenSabresMike

Oct 7, 2020
Not to be off topic and talk about Detroit but interestingly they have much less money to spend then their cap space appears to give - they have to resign Raymond and seider so that will eat at least 1/2 their available cap - so my point is Buffalo can likely outbid them $ wise for some players

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Not once he went back to RD though.
He only played LD during that part of the season where our captain quit and convinced our spineless gm to trade him to a cup contender

Honestly I’m more pissed off about that than anything else that’s happened round here

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
He only played LD during that part of the season where our captain quit and convinced our spineless gm to trade him to a cup contender

Honestly I’m more pissed off about that than anything else that’s happened round here

He played LD with EJ up to the beginning of December. After that he was back on RD and a lot better.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
@Chainshot

I'm sure the short time Clifton was on the left wasn't good for him, but he started out on the right and had some major screw ups early on. The 2nd game of the season at NYI he bumbled two GA. He had several bad games early on and was on the right side in all of them. I hope to chalk it up to a learning curve on a new team that wouldn't play team defense, rather than just a left side thing.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
@Chainshot

I'm sure the short time Clifton was on the left wasn't good for him, but he started out on the right and had some major screw ups early on. The 2nd game of the season at NYI he bumbled two GA. He had several bad games early on and was on the right side in all of them. I hope to chalk it up to a learning curve on a new team that wouldn't play team defense, rather than just a left side thing.

And then they had him play his off-hand side with EJ for much of November which also didn't work. He then called himself out in the paper in early December and his game was much more to expected levels after.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY

FW group has seven signed for 24.6 mil. Add Krebs and Malenstyn for about 3-3.5 mil (28 mil total). Five more FWs to add.

D-corps has five signed at 30.8 mil. Add Joker and Bryson for about 5 mil (36 mil total).

Goalies are UPL and Levi for about 6 mil.

That's 18 players for 70 mil, with five FWs to add. 18 mil in cap space but minus Skinner's dead cap...16.5.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
And then they had him play his off-hand side with EJ for much of November which also didn't work. He then called himself out in the paper in early December and his game was much more to expected levels after.

Let's see if he goes to training camp/pre-season games this year.

What does everyone think about Duclair? I doubt he resigns in Tampa. When he's playing his game it's a real bear to deal with.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Sleeper pick Elias Lindholm. 7x7.5 We talk about how that's an over pay for a middle 6C but balances the forwards and the last 2-3 years will okposo-esque but we'll worry about that in 4 years. Then a another meaner Robinson or two on small contracts Or I'm a complete dumbass. You make the call

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad