GDT: Power Outage. Oilers v Stars, 2 PM on SN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Really have no interest in making this version of McDavid a 16 million dollar player going forward. Draisaitl certainly isn't worth 14 million next year either. Oof. Especially considering Hyman's contract looks like it's going to age like sour milk.

At least Bouchard is tanking his chances at asking for an 8 figure contract.

Reactions: Sethual

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I mean I just want the team to score a goal.

You can’t hang a game on the goalie when you don’t put the puck in the net.
I mean I just want the team to score a goal.

You can’t hang a game on the goalie when you don’t put the puck in the net.
You can lose momentum and then the game though because of shitty goaltending. At some point maybe he could hang on and put on a clinic until the cavalry scores one.

Reactions: oilers4life5

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Can we get MacT back to be a shot blocking coach? Our guys seemed scared to get in front of that Duchene shot.

Sethual

Oct 9, 2024
Our shots are pretty bad so far. Like the Florida series we outshot them but it meant nothing as any shots they took were extremely dangerous. Skinner almost let a terrible goal in but was bailed out by Arvy. Also our PP is very very very terrible.

Reactions: Duke74

CantHaveTkachev

Accruing Cap Space
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Don't disagree that the offense isn't there for whatever reason, despite the clear advantage in offensive zone time and shots.

That doesn't mean you don't need a save.
Doesn't matter. You can't let in trash at these moments like 80s pedostache constantly does

Like other guy said, we just have goeegiev in an Edmonton jersey

No, but it would be nice if our goalie didnt suck every single game.
This team isn’t built for low scoring games

Skinner let in a bad one but the PP is worse and the top line can’t finish

Reactions: Oilhawks

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Weak-ish goal, though Duchene had a red carpet to walk into the middle of the slot on that one. If RNH makes that shot I'm not thinking it's a miss by Oettinger.

Though it really highlights where their PP is failing it. Even if they got that look, they wouldn't take that shot, but rather would be looking for the cross ice pass.

K eep
I t
S imple
S tupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad