Postponed games 2024/2025 season

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I mean we're being generous calling that a roof. There was no chance that fabric was going to withstand a hurricane
Not the first one its been through the last couple of years. Someone had a reasonable expectation of it holding considering that is where they had a bunch of the rescue workers positioned to be staying.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Not the first one its been through the last couple of years. Someone had a reasonable expectation of it holding considering that is where they had a bunch of the rescue workers positioned to be staying.
Maybe I should have been more specific about the category of hurricane. But I can't fathom how someone expected it to hold through Milton

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Maybe I should have been more specific about the category of hurricane. But I can't fathom how someone expected it to hold through Milton
Like I said, someone with way more experience dealing with them than probably either of us did, otherwise they wouldn't have had the floor of the place covered in beds. Now whether they knew what they were doing is a totally different matter :laugh:

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Like I said, someone with way more experience dealing with them than probably either of us did, otherwise they wouldn't have had the floor of the place covered in beds. Now whether they knew what they were doing is a totally different matter :laugh:
I think we're safe going with no, they did not know what they were doing :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad