OT: Post something positive about the poster you're quoting.

Beendair Donedat

Juice Arse 2.0
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Thanks Tyson and to all the others who mentioned me in this thread, I love you all and am truly humbled.

I was not planning to come back and would miss all of you if I didn’t, but the stuff I do appears to offend some of the decision-makers in here and thus I can no longer justify putting in all the hours that I once did. Doesn’t take anything away from how great this posting group is and I’m enjoying reading all of you. Pls keep up the great work. 👏
Runner, you’re the internationally known and locally respected, Don Corleone of this board. And just when you thought that you were out, they’re pulling you back in.

In all seriousness, the board would be a lot poorer without your presence my friend, and I simply won’t accept that you’re not going to be here. You suffered like all of us through those awful years. Now when we are on the precipice of rising from the ashes like the Phoenix, you want to go softly into the night?! I think not! You are wanted, and you are needed for your level headed assessments, positive attitude and overall dedication. Now quit this nonsensical talk about leaving, and take your seat at the table. Where you belong.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Thanks Tyson and to all the others who mentioned me in this thread, I love you all and am truly humbled.

I was not planning to come back and would miss all of you if I didn’t, but the stuff I do appears to offend some of the decision-makers in here and thus I can no longer justify putting in all the hours that I once did. Doesn’t take anything away from how great this posting group is and I’m enjoying reading all of you. Pls keep up the great work. 👏
Love you brother, sister, or whatever! I will miss your posts and the occasional beat downs on my own posts.

Last edited:

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
@Nedved deserves some love for all the likes he gives out to posters around here when the Habs play well.
@Lshap was always highly respected, down to Earth, and knowledgeable. One of the very few good mods/admins here.
@Lafleurs Guy Well... Our opinions diverge on some topics, but your opinion is always appreciated.
To the moderators who risk making this forum shittier by policing harshly, sincerely go f*** yourselves. I post this obviously with love.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Runner, you’re the internationally known and locally respected, Don Corleone of this board. And just when you thought that you were out, they’re pulling you back in.

In all seriousness, the board would be a lot poorer without your presence my friend, and I simply won’t accept that you’re not going to be here. You suffered like all of us through those awful years. Now when we are on the precipice of rising from the ashes like the Phoenix, you want to go softly into the night?! I think not! You are wanted, and you are needed for your level headed assessments, positive attitude and overall dedication. Now quit this nonsensical talk about leaving, and take your seat at the table. Where you belong.
Thanks for your kindness. I missed the best days of the year on this forum — the draft and all the chatter leading up to UFA Frenzy. If I did that, it’s cause I know it’ll never change in here.

I gave my all in the last thread I posted in, which was the Combine.

I’ve done what I could. Others have done more than me and I’ll be cheering for them. 🤩

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Thanks for your kindness. I missed the best days of the year on this forum — the draft and all the chatter leading up to UFA Frenzy. If I did that, it’s cause I know it’ll never change in here.

I gave my all in the last thread I posted in, which was the Combine.

I’ve done what I could. Others have done more than me and I’ll be cheering for them. 🤩
Where are you going loser? Is the Nickelback forum taking all your time from here?

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Thanks, man, I feel honored that you mentioned me. We had some good laughs and great conversations during some of our GDT's last winter. You are a blast and certainly someone I would love to drink with on George Street. Cheers from an old Juice Arse.
@OldCraig71 one of my all time favourite posters. Your sense of humour is just as demented as mine. You are also one of a handful of posters who are "must read" when you post something. Oh and the night you went to bed early and the majority of the board @'d you. Was one of the most fun nights I've had here on HFB lol

:cheers:

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006

@Runner77 Are you trying to make an old man cry?

Anyone that doesn't appreciate the time, effort and creativity that you bring to the Habs board. Ugh, I'm steaming now. I can understand stepping back a little bit. You do so much when you're here. Don't let any of these tools drive you away.

Reactions: OldCraig71

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

Offending people is the best part of being on hfboards, stop being a p***y

:sarcasm:

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Where are you going loser? Is the Nickelback forum taking all your time from here?
@Habs damn, we go back a long way. Even when you were making fun of me, I'd think to myself. "Wow, that was a good one". Never change brother, you definitely provide "balance" to the Habs board.

• Love
Reactions: PhysicX and Habs

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Offending people is the best part of being on hfboards, stop being a p***y

:sarcasm:
@overlords or what I called him "The Big O".

I sometimes miss our time as mods. Our battles with the Boston Mods behind the scenes were legendary. I'd come online and my pm box would be filled with opposing posters, complaining that "overlords" was so mean lol

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I have too many to name and I know I'll forget a ton of people unfortunately.

@The Great Weal @dinodebino @DAChampion @JoelWarlord @sandviper @Runner77 @Habs @Habs10Habs @Skip Bayless @Pompeius Magnus @MarkovsKnee @Lshap @OldCraig71 @Leto @Rapala @VirginiaMtlExpat @jaffy27 @Jaynki @Habs Icing @overlords @SlafySZN and have a particular affection for @Tyson who's like that texan dad who has a ton of stories and life experience. I know I'm forgetting plenty of people, but the GDTs are always a riot with all of you. Those interactions in the GDTs made these tough seasons somehow a lot of fun. I'd add that not a lot of places on earth will tolerate and even welcome with open arms my love of talking feces, sacrificing my girlfriends cats and general degeneracy. This place will also always hold a special place for me as it was wonderfully supportive and an escape as I was passing through very difficult family health issues many years ago. I had a lot of irl support, but I found there was something very touching knowing strangers could be so genuinely caring.

And obviously all of the draft thread guys, you fools know who you are.

Last edited:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
@MarkovsKnee He gives me reps all the time, I like him.

@Habs10Habs Same as ^^^

@dinodebino I log in and I see like 14 reps in a row by him, and he is funny as hell as well. Like him.

@Runner77 and @Redux91 You guys are both the same to me. Two of my favorite posters.

@The Great Weal @The Real Timo and @The Gr8 Dane I also view them as a lone entity. They always agree with me and I like them.

@Habs Icing Always follows me around so he can bust my balls. This is a pity mention.

@Habs One of the GOAT heel posters.

@Mrb1p I respect him for giving his unpopular opinion.

@ArtPeur @ThaDevilGirl @Pompeius Magnus @TRG @Michelangelo @Adam Michaels #CFMTL crew for more than a decade already.

I might be forgetting some of you jabronis. But I enjoy reading and making fun of y'all a lot.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad