OT: Post something positive about the poster you're quoting.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
Btw @Habs10Habs thanks for creating this thread. Sometimes the discussions get heated and things go south quick. I appreciate most posters here, but I’m a sarcastic lad by nature and sometimes get out of line.

I really appreciate MillerTime too and feel I was unfair to him in a couple of exchanges.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Btw @Habs10Habs thanks for creating this thread. Sometimes the discussions get heated and things go south quick. I appreciate most posters here, but I’m a sarcastic lad by nature and sometimes get out of line.

I really appreciate MillerTime too and feel I was unfair to him in a couple of exchanges.

That's pretty much what I remember you for, arguments, and I more often than not disagree with your views (in my head since I rarely post anything), BUT, to me, you are one of the most entertaining posters around because you don't mince words, and whenever I disagree with you, I often chuckle at the same time.

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
That's pretty much what I remember you for, arguments, and I more often than not disagree with your views (in my head since I rarely post anything), BUT, to me, you are one of the most entertaining posters around because you don't mince words, and whenever I disagree with you, I often chuckle at the same time.
I really enjoy your posts but don't appreciate that your avatar is a picture of my parents fighting.

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
You guys named a few of my fav already. I like oldie @Tyson with his level head and humility when warranted.

I love reading you guys. FB groups are full of crazy peoples that want it all NOW by magic and for who everyone sucks from owner to players and we should just fire and buy out everyone. I like that a lot of us here understand the manager approach, not just blind fandom ;) thanks guys!

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
You guys named a few of my fav already. I like oldie @Tyson with his level head and humility when warranted.

I love reading you guys. FB groups are full of crazy peoples that want it all NOW by magic and for who everyone sucks from owner to players and we should just fire and buy out everyone. I like that a lot of us here understand the manager approach, not just blind fandom ;) thanks guys!
Thanks @NewDef but level head...I am not so sure

• Haha
Reactions: Redux91

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
1) that's what she said
2) I always appreciate our exchanges, there is some thinking behind it.
That's definitely the first thing that comes to mind. When I think of your posts. Some people just babble on (I'm famous for that lol). But I enjoy reading your posts because even if I disagree. You can tell there was thought put into them.

That and the fact you suffer like I do. Living in the GTA, surrounded by Leaf fans lol

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I’m sure he’s out yelling at skeets, playing his Shanneyganock greatest hits CD, and trying to drink all the booze on George Street before shutting her down at 10:00 PM for his nightly 11 hour siesta, but I can’t leave my buddy @OldCraig71 without some love in here. An all around great guy from the Beast Coast.
Amen! @OldCraig71 warrants some positive kudos!

I really enjoy everything @Runner77 brings with his game day threads and overall views.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Amen! @OldCraig71 warrants some positive kudos!

I really enjoy everything @Runner77 brings with his game day threads and overall views.
Thanks Tyson and to all the others who mentioned me in this thread, I love you all and am truly humbled.

I was not planning to come back and would miss all of you if I didn’t, but the stuff I do appears to offend some of the decision-makers in here and thus I can no longer justify putting in all the hours that I once did. Doesn’t take anything away from how great this posting group is and I’m enjoying reading all of you. Pls keep up the great work. 👏

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Thanks Tyson and to all the others who mentioned me in this thread, I love you all and am truly humbled.

I was not planning to come back and would miss all of you if I didn’t, but the stuff I do appears to offend some of the decision-makers in here and thus I can no longer justify putting in all the hours that I once did. Doesn’t take anything away from how great this posting group is and I’m enjoying reading all of you. Pls keep up the great work. 👏
What happened? After my OT complaint about fruit flies was summarily moved to the "Lounge"? I initiated a pizza battle between Long Island and Montreal. You?

Reactions: BehindTheTimes

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
giphy.gif

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I’m sure he’s out yelling at skeets, playing his Shanneyganock greatest hits CD, and trying to drink all the booze on George Street before shutting her down at 10:00 PM for his nightly 11 hour siesta, but I can’t leave my buddy @OldCraig71 without some love in here. An all around great guy from the Beast Coast.
Thanks, man, I feel honored that you mentioned me. We had some good laughs and great conversations during some of our GDT's last winter. You are a blast and certainly someone I would love to drink with on George Street. Cheers from an old Juice Arse.

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017

Tell us who we need to kill, Runner

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
BTW - I’m starting to wonder whether MSL will stay coach longer term.

My boys were at a hockey camp last week, and one of the kids was Mason (MSLs youngest son) Bantam teammates last year. Apparently he's still experiencing concussion issues from the hit last season & may never play again.

How will MSL deal w being separated from his wife, who’s staying in CT ?

Last edited:

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
That's definitely the first thing that comes to mind. When I think of your posts. Some people just babble on (I'm famous for that lol). But I enjoy reading your posts because even if I disagree. You can tell there was thought put into them.

That and the fact you suffer like I do. Living in the GTA, surrounded by Leaf fans lol

If you saw my neighbors, there's a freaking leaf shirt on the Christmas tree! LOL
I'm guilty of overthinking. I appreciate your posts, I can tell you are following the situation attentively.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $871.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 5