Post all Drouin development camp videos..

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Thanks for putting a highlight video together by the way! Just an idea, but it'd be pretty epic if you used this song:

or

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Thanks guys. Not as much footage as I'd like but if my program to download vids of YouTube will start working I'll throw something together.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Thanks guys. Not as much footage as I'd like but if my program to download vids of YouTube will start working I'll throw something together.

I think people have more footage, but as it is summer, posters come to the boards rather infrequently. I know Cigar City was there and likely has more vids, so if you wait a little longer, there may be more to come.

Maybe you could do a short vid now and a new one after the upcoming rookie, training camp and pre-seaon games?

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
I think people have more footage, but as it is summer, posters come to the boards rather infrequently. I know Cigar City was there and likely has more vids, so if you wait a little longer, there may be more to come.

Maybe you could do a short vid now and a new one after the upcoming rookie, training camp and pre-seaon games?

Yeah good call.. I put a quick video together with the song you requested, it's rendering now and is nothing special but I'll be sure to make another.

I also wan't to make a highlight vid for the bolts if we do good next season.... aka probably won't happen.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
That's why I meh'd lol It was just getting intense and then I had no more footage :(

The best part is when the piano comes in at 3:15 too :(.

Next time though! Been waiting a long time to see a highlight vid of one of my favorite players with that song, so I'm hinging my hopes on you since my video editing skills are worse than Brewer on defense.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
:laugh: people are completely on Drouin's nuts in the comments section of the Reddit article/video.

Jets fan here I assume you mean in a negative way (?) and if that is a case they are just jealous because that video package is drool worthy and I am not a bolts fan. Sure it’s a scrimmage and the checking is looser but common that is Harlem globetrotters type stuff which is pretty cool to watch.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Jets fan here I assume you mean in a negative way (?) and if that is a case they are just jealous because that video package is drool worthy and I am not a bolts fan. Sure it’s a scrimmage and the checking is looser but common that is Harlem globetrotters type stuff which is pretty cool to watch.

What I mean when I say people are on a person's nuts is that they are drooling over them ;). Everyone seems to love the kid's mitts and vision. Crazy how talented he is, but of course the moves have to be taken in perspective since it is a 3 on 3 development camp against other prospects and not NHL players.

Glad to hear you also enjoyed the vid though!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad