• Jesse Nurmi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I'm a little surprised Maggio is leading this poll. He didn't really push any of the "AAAA'ers" this past camp and will be 22 in less than a month....

Does he have a shot at carving out an NHL career based off of some of his attributes, sure, but he's not even close to the first call up option at this point.

Reactions: FoxYou727

Potvottier

Jan 3, 2024
Everyone knows that our franchise is in the group that has to work hard to keep/attract players. The best way to do that, is to be competitive. So, we 'overpay' for talent, and hope that we have a GM that can fill in the holes, well enough to compete. And hopefully keep the cycle going.

I am nor a LL nutlikker, but I feel he has got us to that point in which we are competitive. Good drafting and a development system ought to keep us there.

I like where we are. I believe that we have made incremental steps for the past half dozen years, and are a solid organization. Our value says that we are, I think.

I hope it lasts...

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
It has to be Bednarik. Not because of where his game is now but because his potential is higher than the other candidates who frankly have proven their ceiling to be a mid level NHL player at best. Yes, I know even that last comment might be perceived as overly optimistic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad