OT: PODCAST! Episode .....

1calledsteve

Dec 17, 2013
Long Island
I'm in the process of setting it up. The hosting site I did use crap the bed so I need a new host to stream it via iTunes. I'm hoping it doesn't take too long but check back mid week to see if its up.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Listened to it last night on the way home from work.. A GREAT way to commute!

Steve, would have thought you'd fix your mic issues over the summer? I had to turn up the volume all the way to hear you, and then got jolted back to reality when Jay came booming back to comment. :)

Jay -- totally buying you a Strait/37 "Onesie" for the little one. You can let the little squid poop and hurl on it and then smile in delight.

Well done gentlemen!

BroadwayJay*

Steve, would have thought you'd fix your mic issues over the summer? I had to turn up the volume all the way to hear you, and then got jolted back to reality when Jay came booming back to comment. :)

Jay -- totally buying you a Strait/37 "Onesie" for the little one. You can let the little squid poop and hurl on it and then smile in delight.

Well done gentlemen!

I'll probably puke on it before she does if he keeps playing

1calledsteve

Dec 17, 2013
Long Island

Well done gentlemen!

Thanks for the feedback. I had the mic issue fixed and then for this recording I don't know what happened. I can check levels in real time but I don't want to be over powering. I will adjust accordingly for the next one. Usually takes a couple to find the right balance between Skype, the recording program and then the editing software after the fact.

But thanks again for the feedback! I'm still working on the iTunes issue. ITunes usually has a 48 hr - 1 week delay in registering a new stream location so once it is up I will post a link here. Podcasts from last year then should also transfer over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad