GDT: PO Game 3: Columbus vs. Washington | 4/17 7:30PM | NBCSN, FSOhio

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
16 shots after 2. Little sustained pressure and no real shots off the rebound sonce we had hard time peeling it from cornerboards. Read too much of their own press and aren't putting in the work

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Why are the fans booing? Both calls were easy to make
The fans are booing because twice tonight a CBJ player has received a wind up punch - LATE- in the back of the head - only for the ref not to call anything.

Maybe it wasn’t shown on TV but it’s been obvious in the arena.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

We Want Ten

Johnny Gaudreau
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
It's like tonight is the first playoff game some posters have seen. It's disappointing they still are taking bad penalties, but the rest has been status quo for the series.

Reactions: Sore Loser

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
16 shots after 2. Little sustained pressure and no real shots off the rebound sonce we had hard time peeling it from cornerboards. Read too much of their own press and aren't putting in the work
Shots were almost even at the 10 minute mark, but CBJ were badly outplayed the last half of the second. Two penalties didn't help.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I hate playoff refereeing.
I wish Jenner & Calvert had better shots -both had couple of three good chances and had poor shots
Dubi another slashing penalty -wtf? then Murray does the same thing? dumb penalties
6 guys actually playing - at least they got their money's worth on that too many men penalty
Bob looking good again
All that being said we're still in this.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
The fans are booing because twice tonight a CBJ player has received a wind up punch - LATE- in the back of the head - only for the ref not to call anything.

Maybe it wasn’t shown on TV but it’s been obvious in the arena.
Just because we didn't get some calls doesn't mean we can do stupid stuff thinking we're going to get away with it.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
Didn't look at the stats but 16 shots isn't reflective of good offense. What surprises me is that they got off to such a strong start - both teams going back and forth in the early part of period one.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Didn't look at the stats but 16 shots isn't reflective of good offense. What surprises me is that they got off to such a strong start - both teams going back and forth in the early part of period one.
They weren't strong opportunities. Sure we remember that 2-3 game stretch we had 50+ shots and mustered only 2-3 goals each time. 16 shots of poor to mid quality. That's all we've mustered. That's how I meant the post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad