OT: Playoff Push Avatars Rongos Pls or Sterling Archer? Ideas Pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky
Too Predatores

Agree on that, they have this one as well:

UjgAXDM.gif

Kinda cheeky though.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Would love the archer ones. Something involving Girardi as Brett would be hilarious. Also something about Hagelin and "I had something for this..."

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Would love the archer ones. Something involving Girardi as Brett would be hilarious. Also something about Hagelin and "I had something for this..."

Could even do one for JT Miller. "So here's the thing Brassard. I need access to the 3rd line of the Rangers and you're preventing that. We can do this the easy way or we can do it hard. Your call. No? Hard way it is!"

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Additionally, who is going to do the avatars for us? I know BB has helped in years past with some one doing the main work load.

Well, if it's rongos pls, it took me literally 5 minutes in paint for each of those, so I could help there. Know nothing of photoshop though.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Well, if it's rongos pls, it took me literally 5 minutes in paint for each of those, so I could help there. Know nothing of photoshop though.

If its Rongos Pls. I want the Derrock Brossgod :laugh:

We would have to do something else with it though.

One screen that says Rongos Pls.

Another that says Wat or Wot?

Another that says NYR Ployoff Poosh 2014.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Kanye West Bound 2 with Glen Sather holding onto Ryan Callahan. There is your nightmare fuel.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
I just read the title and know nothing about the concepts in execution.

But.

Archer all the way!!! How could it not be awesome!?

Though I feel "Danger Zone" may be the best Archer theme somehow. Though on reflection, maybe not, too restrictive.

E: Upon looking in the thread, Rongos Pls has some potential with those MS Paint portraits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad