Injury Report: Playoff Injury Report - McDavid Needs Abdominal Surgery, Draisaitl Broken Rib, and more!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton

Good news. Or is it? Cause now we don't have an explanation for his shooting going down.

How injured was he? Hot take alert and I know it goes against the mainstream thinking, but i never thought he was all that injured...
My guess is it was a nagging thing all year but upon further investigation the medical staff discovered that a few months was enough time to fully heal without surgery.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020

Good news. Or is it? Cause now we don't have an explanation for his shooting going down.

How injured was he? Hot take alert and I know it goes against the mainstream thinking, but i never thought he was all that injured...
Then what is your explanation?

Admitting a player was down while having absolutely no explanation for it isn't exactly a hot take.

Who the f*** says "hot take"?

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Then what is your explanation?

Admitting a player was down while having absolutely no explanation for it isn't exactly a hot take.

Who the f*** says "hot take"?
I have a theory. It could be partially injury related combined with opposition teams figuring out his go to goal scoring move.

What’s your theory? Hyman sucked all the goals away from him?

Many people use the term hot take. You may not understand the term since you don’t even understand most of the memes you try to post.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
I have a theory. It could be partially injury related combined with opposition teams figuring out his go to goal scoring move.

What’s your theory? Hyman sucked all the goals away from him?

Many people use the term hot take. You may not understand the term since you don’t even understand most of the memes you try to post.
What memes, wtf are you going on about now? Is this another of your hot takes?

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Nah that wouldn’t be a hot take, cause it’s widely accepted that the memes/gifs you used to post, made very little sense in the context they were posted.
Why aren't you pestering Canuck fans? You need to owe up to what you started.

Why do you think Canuck fans behaved the way they did? Because you exasperated them on the main board to no end. You were worse than there top trolls combined.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Their reprisals affected all of us and will for a long time to come...

You think you're some sort of a hero? I'd like to know what you thought you were accomplishing.
Their reprisals affected will have zero effect on anything. Just like your innaccurate criticisms of Bouchard did nothing help him be a better player.

Accomplishing with that? Posting on the mains and correcting dumb takes about the Oilers?

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Their reprisals affected will have zero effect on anything. Just like your innaccurate criticisms of Bouchard did nothing help him be a better player.

Accomplishing with that? Posting on the mains and correcting dumb takes about the Oilers?
That's not what you were doing at all.

You were purposely antagonizing an entire fanbase for your personal amusement and you know it.

Admit it.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
That's not what you were doing at all.

You were purposely antagonizing an entire fanbase for your personal amusement and you know it.

Admit it.
Sure it was. I was replying to dumb takes and chirping back at chirps. But if I antagonized them for my own personal amusement, I really don’t care lol. So sure that’s what I did.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Hearing about all these injuries now just makes me think this team is way too soft. Not soft cuz we have injuries but soft cuz we weren’t injuring the opposition nearly enough.
I’m not sure what Florida has for injuries but when guys like McLeod, Ryan and Nuge are your opponents how can you possibly get hurt?
All we really have is Kane and he couldn’t even play due to his own injury.
Realistically if this team doesn’t get tougher there’s no Cup coming this way.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Sure it was. I was replying to dumb takes and chirping back at chirps. But if I antagonized them for my own personal amusement, I really don’t care lol. So sure that’s what I did.
I saw you starting everything virtually every time.

If you recall I asked you politely to stop more than once. Then you redoubled your effort.

But at least you owe up to what you are.

Everyone take note. TheNumber4 fully admits his goal was to purposely aggravate the Vancouver Canuck fan base on hfboards to no end and he's proud of it.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011

If you recall I asked you politely to stop more than once. Then you redoubled your effort.

But at least you owed up to what you are.

Everyone take note. TheNumber4 fully admits his goal was to purposely aggravate the Vancouver Canuck fans to no end and he's proud of it.
lol no you didn’t. But if you thought that I don’t care. And yes, I care very little about your lame ass attempt at a guilt trip.

And “everyone” doesn’t care even if I did. Just like no one takes your posts seriously.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006

But at least you owe up to what you are.

Everyone take note. TheNumber4 fully admits his goal was to purposely aggravate the Vancouver Canuck fan base on hfboards to no end and he's proud of it.

Oh no. Stop. Don't do that.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
It is. But we still don’t have anything near a confirmation except for speculation.
Well...we know that he had an abdominal injury which could include a lot of things for sure.
I am willing to bet that we dont ever hear the details of what that means.

I am just saying that we cant jump to the conclusiuon that it was an insignificant injury.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Well...we know that he had an abdominal injury which could include a lot of things for sure.
I am willing to bet that we dont ever hear the details of what that means.

I am just saying that we cant jump to the conclusiuon that it was an insignificant injury.
Yeh that makes sense. Can’t say one way or the other regarding how serious it was.

Reactions: guymez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad