Playoff Hockey Thread part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
So here's Barry Trotz whose team is down 0 - 1 but about to go on the power play (which isn't working all that well) and Pierre McDouch chooses that moment to stick a microphone in my face and ask me inane questions.?

P.S. another ineffectual Washington power play results.......

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Hey, what's Crosby pissed about? 1st time in a while that the Caps got a little bit of time and space and were able to get a shot off in the house (via toe drag) that didn't have to pass through 3 blocking Pens players.

Was there some interference or an illegal pick that I missed?

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Hey, what's Crosby pissed about? 1st time in a while that the Caps got a little bit of time and space and were able to get a shot off in the house (via toe drag) that didn't have to pass through 3 blocking Pens players.

Was there some interference or an illegal pick that I missed?

Eller had the puck in his hand as the Caps broke out. Carried it long enough to be a penalty

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
The differences in how Washington and Pittsburg penalty kill was on display for us all to see.
Caps have a hard time entering zone, setting up and try to force point shots thru to the net while the Pens take full advantage of a passive box kill by the Caps and dissect it to work the puck in finding the open man.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Washington just keeps trying to make those long stretch passes. Even cross multiple lanes. Someone on staff been consulting Stan Bylsma's hockey playbook?

So I pretty much figure there's just one more period left in the Caps season now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad