Playoff Avatars?

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Cobra Kai

At least the colors are the same

I don't know. What memes do the kids like these days? Or what's popular? I'm out of touch now thanks to the pandemic.

Edit: Or we could just do Party like it's 2011 and show things that were famous for a flash in the pan ten years ago.

Last edited:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Cobra Kai

At least the colors are the same

I don't know. What memes do the kids like these days? Or what's popular? I'm out of touch now thanks to the pandemic.

Edit: Or we could just do Party like it's 2011 and show things that were famous for a flash in the pan ten years ago.
No cobra Kai. The Capitals do that. :thumbd:

Reactions: Dr Hook and BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Theme can be something different but It would be nice to have something in there for him. I know they usually have a few different animations. Maybe at the end?
I think we can conjur up something that is 80’s/90’s themed and then have his avatar at the end.

I am happy to create avatars but I am going to need someone to create a template and instructions on how to turn them into a gif,

Im on vacation next week and judging by the days, Monday is looking rainy so I can spend a few hours creating them after I work on my final for my class.

All I ask is that people put their requests in a post here and then I can create them.

If someone will make the photoshop template and give instructions on animation, I will work on a prototype and we can go from there.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
I started goofing around a little with one just because I was out of practice. Dropped Pasta on top of Family Ties.

rHfyQEh.gif

Kind of just kicking around some stuff. But I don't use photoshop anymore, just easier with my phone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad