GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 15 & 16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Gun to your head, if the season were to end with Arsenal/Brighton in 17th and 18th, which one would you want safe and which one would you have drop
Holy smokes... My first reaction was Brighton 18th because I have spent 90% of my life with them in the lower leagues and have seen them relegated before back in 05/06 (yes the same year Arsenal lost CL finals :(). The club has solid recruitment, youth facilities, and Bloom is willing to invest in the team; Brighton would find their way back to the top flight at some point.

For Arsenal, finishing in 17th would be a big wake up call for the board and club in general. Would likely get them to invest and change things from the top down which may help in the long run. This season would go down as the worst ever and would hopefully never be repeated. If they got relegated the club could capitulate further and be the next Leeds, who knows... This would be the ultimate horror because there is no guarantee Brighton stay up the year after, and I could have both in the Championship... This scenario would ultimately lead to the end of @robertmac43 :laugh:

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Interesting game, since both United's and Leicester's teams are pretty much exactly the same stylistically ( altough United have better players in almost every position). Both play with a fullback who can't attack, athletic and pass heavy midfielders, 3 good attackers who can combine and interchange and a workhorse who can't score in attack (Albrighton and James).

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Bad turnover by Bruno, bad defense by McTominay and Bailly. And bad clearance by Maguire.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Rashford should score his header. Him, Martial and James need to improve.

Cavani and Pogba will probably be needed soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad