GWT: PL Matchweek 15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
What's the point of only being allowed to show one game, some sort of deliberate self-harm? All streams I've tried to find has been terrible. I give up.

For a while I thought they weren't even going to show me one, they didn't last night

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Ugh, that many arsenal players standing there and no one goes for the ball

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
His head looked to be past Iwobi

Possibly, but it's super tight. The pause they showed on the broadcast it's a tiny bit behind Iwobi's butt, but the ball was also off Rojo's foot by then. Based on the multiple images of the ball, it looks like something where it was going fast enough when Rojo hit it that you won't get a good still image without a high speed camera to know if those fractions of a second mattered with the back ~1/4 of Herrera's head.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I'm not actually convinced that's offside. It's crazy crazy close either way.

Phil Dowd at BT Sports: "Only a centimeter or two, to me that's a good goal"

Also the commentators said that such small margins fall into "human error" and thus are not called. That was new to me.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Phil Dowd at BT Sport: "Only a centimeter or two, to me that's a good goal"

Also the commentators said that such small margins fall into "human error" and thus are not called. That was new to me.

I mean, I wouldn't say they're not called, but it's understandable they're missed given it's essentially impossible for the official to know for sure live.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Phil Dowd at BT Sports: "Only a centimeter or two, to me that's a good goal"

It's off a set play. That's offside to me.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Matic has fallen off a cliff. He was never quick, but he's a statue out there. He can't make up for it positionally anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad