Sunday 27 February

West Ham x Wolverhampton

Carabao Cup Final

Tuesday 1 March

Burnley x Leicester

FA Cup fixtures midweek

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
With Lukaku sucking would Chelsea sell Broga? Heard they were considering in January when Southampton was trying to make the move permanent but they never were able. Seems to fit real well at Southampton and is much better than Armstrong. The teams seem to have a good relationship as Saints have bought a few off Chelsea already.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Yes. Thank you Pochettino for ruining KWP at Spurs. Not that he is amazing, but him instead of Emerson and Spurs would have been in the fight for 4th.

And finally Emerson is on the bench. PLs worst player replaced by a bottom ten candidate in Doherty. Solid upgrade at least.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Romero will be a Spurs legend. Zero ability to mark people in the box on crosses. Been a trade mark for years (with the exception for a couple of years with Alderweireld and Vertonghen).

Reactions: gary69

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
The most unlikely combination ever. Winks to Sessegnon to Doherty.

What a beautiful pass by Winks.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
This isn’t over though. Spurs will fold if Leeds score one.

But credit to the team starting the game well after all the Conte drama.

Can only imagine the drama if Spurs waste this now.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
This isn’t over though. Spurs will fold if Leeds score one.

But credit to the team starting the game well after all the Conte drama.

Can only imagine the drama if Spurs waste this now.

Yeah, my “safe place” would be a 4 goal lead. Until then it’s still looming dread.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
What a ridiculous pass from Højbjerg and great finish by Kane.

But I have seen Spurs lose 5-3 leading 3-0 at HT :laugh:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Romero misses the header again. Something wrong with his contact lenses or something?

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Kulusevski has been great so far for Spurs. The big question is if he can deliver longer term considering his lack of pace and fairly strong preference to only use his left.

On the other hand he is still very young and normally he would only get better.

I don’t know Diaz so I couldn’t say if Spurs missed out on someone, but the fact that Kulusevski is some years younger means that part makes more sense for Spurs. Even if Diaz might make more sense for Liverpool.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
No. Not important for football players to have pace and the ability to play the ball with two feet of course :laugh:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Should add staying on side. Laughable that he does the same thing for the second game in a row now.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
No. Not important for football players to have pace and the ability to play the ball with two feet of course :laugh:

Good players can have significant weaknesses, what's most important is that them and their team acknowledge it and try not playing into it.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
So Burnley beat Spurs playing tight compact defense and Leeds are down 3-0? Just making sure I understand the situation

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Good players can have significant weaknesses, what's most important is that them and their team acknowledge it and try not playing into it.

I have never said anything different. But Kulusevski has two fairly big weaknesses in his game. More so than for example Kane and Son.

And I don’t think it is especially controversial to say it takes something extra to overcome such weaknesses and still be a top player. Time will tell if he has that little bit extra. Certainly looks good so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad