PK Subbans' toque ?

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
Wearing the tuque means we can play hockey like P.K. Subban?

No, but it creates a telepathic link between you and P.K. that gets stronger with each minute you have the tuque on. If you wear it overnight, P.K. will start mimicking your every move. Every time you'll scratch the tip of your nose, P.K. will scratch the tip of his nose.

And then you'll wait until the Habs play and you'll start dancing in front of the T.V. and laugh as 21,273 (or however many seats there are now) people wonder in utter disbelief what the hell P.K. is doing.

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
No, but it creates a telepathic link between you and P.K. that gets stronger with each minute you have the tuque on. If you wear it overnight, P.K. will start mimicking your every move. Every time you'll scratch the tip of your nose, P.K. will scratch the tip of his nose.

And then you'll wait until the Habs play and you'll start dancing in front of the T.V. and laugh as 21,273 (or however many seats there are now) people wonder in utter disbelief what the hell P.K. is doing.
If that is the case, then why do they sell the toque when it could be a detriment to the team?

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Morning,

Anyone know where to score a PK Subban toque ??

He has been wearing it after games and I want to play hockey just like him so I need the toque. Would post a picture but couldn't find one.... Let me know if you have seen it around, thanks.

Oh, you need more Habs merchandise, do you?

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
Psssst..It can be spelled toque...Just sayin'. English language is full of stupid words that are spelt or spelled differently but are the same.

Not a valid use of that word. :)

But yeah toque is cool.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No, but it creates a telepathic link between you and P.K. that gets stronger with each minute you have the tuque on.

For that to happen, I believe you need to wear the tuque while you're grilling organic bison burgers and forgetting that you have them on the grill.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
images

Is this the elusive tele-kinetic conduit?

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
images

Is this the elusive tele-kinetic conduit?

Nope. It's the one he's been wearing during all the post game interviews this season, with an also equally sweet jacket. Nothing to find on google images.

But you are a nice man for trying.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
How about trying the Bell Center tonight, PK Subban's competitive nature will certainly be on display in this game, who knows maybe he gets a hattrick of assists in leading the Habs from defence. Go Habs Go!!!.... :handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

majik

Jan 30, 2015
Good eye Majik! Found it two months ago, love my PK toque. :handclap:

Yeah, I saw that it was posted awhile ago, I just didn't see any follow-up so I thought I'd post it... I just got that Reebok (CCM) track jacket he has on too! it's SWEET!

Last edited:

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
PK rocking that outfit after games has been one of highlights of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad