GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Vancouver Canucks | 10:00EST | The One with the Late Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDBluth

Jul 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
He's really coasting tonight. I hope he's just being lazy and it's not because of the shot he took off his foot.
I dunno. Sometimes you just have games where you don't have your legs. I've found that it's more prevalent with hockey than other sports. There will be the odd game where you feel that you just can't do anything. Playing in a different time zone and travelling cross-continent might have something to do with it.

And I'm obviously probably pretty close to being as good as Sidney Crosby, so he probably notices the same thing.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
So I pinch yeaaaa
I'm going really down low
going where I shouldn't gooooooooo

So I pinch, yeahhhhhhhhhhh
Where should I go?
Just admireeeeee my flooooooow

oh I oh I oh Iiiii
oh I oh I oh Iiiiiii

Oh I pinch, yeaaaaaaaa

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
I dunno. Sometimes you just have games where you don't have your legs. I've found that it's more prevalent with hockey than other sports. There will be the odd game where you feel that you just can't do anything. Playing in a different time zone and travelling cross-continent might have something to do with it.

And I'm obviously probably pretty close to being as good as Sidney Crosby, so he probably notices the same thing.

:laugh: Thanks for your insight.

CHLLL Penguin

Nov 14, 2011
These Penguin "we worked hard to get to OT" and "get ready for the shootout" commercials by Baierl (I think) are pretty horrible.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Game over. We ain't losing in the shootout.

An Errey still can't pronounce Bieksa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad