GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins@St. Louis Blues | 8:00 PM ET | Scottrade Center | ROOT, FS-MW

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
the straw men are pointless, we've both been posting here all game, i'm clearly not at the ledge

you can have your wishful thinking, i'm very impressed that you are able to assume the best outcome after watching this team for the last six years

Yeah, it's almost like I think there is a new gm therefore I can't predict what he might do like I could with Shero after so many years.

Oh wait...

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
I don't mean to be a jerk, but does no one else have severe reservations about the PCH line defensively? They haven't been great tonight, and now that's a -2 for each of them.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I don't mean to be a jerk, but does no one else have severe reservations about the PCH line defensively? They haven't been great tonight, and now that's a -2 for each of them.

Not really? They've had the puck in the Blues' end almost the entire game. Two bad break downs don't erase that.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013

This is why +/- is a terrible stat. The line was great all over the ice tonight.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Amazing that it needed to come to this.

for all we know JR has been sour on him all year. Obviously, he may love him too. We don't know. Everything we have actually SEEN has been MJ. I am not at all surprised that another rookie coach would give vets like Kunitz and Adams too much respect.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Not really? They've had the puck in the Blues' end almost the entire game. Two bad break downs don't erase that.

Not really, they've struggled mightily in their own end. They usually do. I like those players offensively, but they've never been any good together defensively.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Fortunately the clock is in the Pens favor. This defense is just terrible at clearing the crease and making forwards pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad