Prospect Info: Pittsburgh Penguins Prospects Thread: 2023-2024 Edition

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens are adding prospects as a priority for the first time in almost 20 years. Think about that. What a run. But all things end and Dubas with the Jake trade, drafts and free agent prospects, Pens now have a decent prospect pool and will add to that over the next couple of years to get a real pipeline of prospects to fill that.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Development roster includes a kid from Winkler in the Manitoba Junior Hockey League who is a commit to North Dakota next year. In my ignorance I didn't know there was a Manitoba Junior Hockey League. I assume he's an underdog, so I'm hoping he lights it up.

Awesome. Never thought I’d see somebody from the Winkler Flyers ever make it again. Believe Belfour played for them but that’s it

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Jake's shot hasn't been the same since he went shoulder first into the end boards.
Jake also stopped buzzing around the net and crease after that injury, he started to play more of his game around the perimeter, which is not to say he didn't go near the crease, but he'd go there less often and when things remotely got tough he booked it and skated away. He used to have this pest quality to his game before that.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
The article references Matt Cullen, but he resembles a undersized playmaking type like John Cullen, who was also overlooked by all of the draft experts.
Lol. dk and now apparently I can use a copy editor of your ilk. Especially dk, ha. Almost everything he prints has spelling, grammatical, etc. issues.

Duffy13

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
Feb 16, 2013
PEI, Canada
The goalies in these videos look like they have checked out completely lol, which I don't blame them, this seems like a more welcome to the system and have some fun getting to know each other.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Pickleball is for chumps but glad to hear Netwolf is still in the game.
Glad I'm not the only one that feels the same way about pickleball. It's tennis for wankers that can't hit a tennis ball properly.

The goalies in these videos look like they have checked out completely lol, which I don't blame them, this seems like a more welcome to the system and have some fun getting to know each other.
They're just getting into the mindset of playing in the Penguins system behind the awful team defense and being rotated like shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad