Confirmed Signing with Link: [PIT] D Sebastian Aho signs with the Penguins (2 years , $775k AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Yes!! Thank the lord he isn’t coming back to the islanders. He sucks, defensively, and he isn’t nearly good enough offensively to justify how bad he is defensivel. he uses a stick that is twice his size and it hinders his ability to do things. pens fans Keep your expectations way way low.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Think he's at best 8th on the depth chart. Maybe 7th. Wouldn't see him getting much regular NHL ice time until post the trade deadline.

Reactions: Giskard

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
What exactly is the Pens strategy for this season?

Crosby, Malkin and Letang are not getting any younger.

Their moves from yesterday says rebuild without really shouting it.
That's what Dubas has too do. The owners won't go for a rebuild so he has the slyly begin it under their noses

Carolina blew it, targeting Ghostbear and Walker when Aho could of been the top target

Reactions: BallardEra

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
I had to do a double take.

Carolina has been involved in so many changes now that the ultimate icing on the cake meltdown would be to trade the Finnish Sebastian Aho away, hence it sounds more beliavable today than a week ago. In reality it's quite impossible thing to happen though (perhaps Montreal disagrees).

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
This is such a Kyle Dubas signing. If I was an undersized hockey player I'd have shrine to Dubas in my home and declare him a patron saint of all undersized players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad