Rumor: Pinto and OTT not talking. Could ask for trade..

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
I wish the numbers were out there so we could properly evaluate what's going on in the negotiating room. I don't know what the Sens could be offering to make Pinto so upset with negotiations.

Edit: Personally I say let him sit unless you get a really good trade offer. Don't cave to the pressure. Worst case scenario you match an offer sheet and he plays for you or gets suspended.

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

ponder719

The same New Era as before
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Philly's been linked to him for a couple years now. I don't know that I love whatever might end up in the return if we do try and trade for him, but I'd be shocked if we didn't at least try.

Reactions: TheKingPin

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
I guess Pinto really wants to make up for the salary lost after he was caught gambling.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I was told Pinto wouldn't leave the Sens after the way they treated him last year.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I don’t blame with the way the organization has handled it.

On the other hand he has the same agent as Nylander and Gadreau when they did this after their ELC’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad