Value of: Physical Top 6 Winger to Colorado

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Who’s out there that can fill this void? Kreider is an obvious answer. Anybody else out there? Not that these guys would be available but a Tom Wilson/Evander Kane type would be a perfect fit.

Pieces of value the Avs could trade
1st rounder(s)
Martin Kaut
Alex Newhook
Bo Byram (doubtful)
Tyson Jost (loses his spot in lineup with replacement in hypothetical trade)
Conor Timmins

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Who’s out there that can fill this void? Kreider is an obvious answer. Anybody else out there? Not that these guys would be available but a Tom Wilson/Evander Kane type would be a perfect fit.

1st rounder(s)
Martin Kaut
Alex Newhook
Bo Byram (doubtful)
Conor Timmins

Hell no.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I dont necessarily think it needs to be a physical winger for the top 6 but I do think we could use more scoring depth.

Depending on how the teams do in the next few months I'd be keeping a close eye on Anaheim, Dallas, San Jose, Detroit, Florida, Minnesota, New Jersey, and the Rangers.

Rakell
Kase
Radulov
Kane
Hertl
Mantha
Athanaious
Hoffman
Dadonov
Zucker
Hall
Palmieri
Kreider
Buchnevich

All players I believe the Avs should be keeping tabs on in the next few months in case the teams they're on dont turn things around and they decide to make a significant move.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers

1st rounder(s)
Martin Kaut
Alex Newhook
Bo Byram (doubtful)
Conor Timmins

Something tells me doubtful isn't the right word here.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
I dont necessarily think it needs to be a physical winger for the top 6 but I do think we could use more scoring depth.

Depending on how the teams do in the next few months I'd be keeping a close eye on Anaheim, Dallas, San Jose, Detroit, Florida, Minnesota, New Jersey, and the Rangers.

Rakell
Kase
Radulov
Kane
Hertl
Mantha
Athanaious
Hoffman
Dadonov
Zucker
Hall
Palmieri
Kreider
Buchnevich

All players I believe the Avs should be keeping tabs on in the next few months in case the teams they're on dont turn things around and they decide to make a significant move.
That's some wish list
Can't see the Sharks parting with either player

Reactions: Steeler23

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Virtanen offers grit and hitting. Little bit of offense. I think he needs a change of scenery.
Maybe a similar aged Dman (left or right) would make sense?

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
I think Brandon Saad could be had. I don't even care that much about the return. Young roster player or a prospect. Rather not take a draft pick.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Gladly. We'll even add a lot to him.

We just want Rakell back.

You said no way? Thought so.
Depending on how we look at the deadline... I think rakell(or silf/Ritchie/kase) to avalanche could make some sense.... they have a lot of good young pieces/excess pieces.

Biggest problem in moving rakell is his contract is soo good... like you almost cant move it.

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta

Kane
Hertl

If you want Hertl you better be offering something seriously good. A b prospect and a pick doesnt do it. Kane could be cheaper but hes amazing this year and is not a rental

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Depending on how we look at the deadline... I think rakell(or silf/Ritchie/kase) to avalanche could make some sense.... they have a lot of good young pieces/excess pieces.

Rakell, Silf and Kase all interest me, in that order.

We could be good trading partners if you guys decide to sell.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

Rakell
Kase
Radulov
Kane
Hertl
Mantha
Athanaious
Hoffman
Dadonov
Zucker
Hall
Palmieri
Kreider
Buchnevich

You’re not getting Hertl or Kane.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
If you want Hertl you better be offering something seriously good. A b prospect and a pick doesnt do it. Kane could be cheaper but hes amazing this year and is not a rental
A Landeskog-Kadri-Kane line would be pretty amusing to watch...

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
A Landeskog-Kadri-Kane line would be pretty amusing to watch...
The problem is we can’t trade Kane for futures. Honestly we can’t trade Kane in general. We only have 5 top 6 players (Labanc/Marleau has shown flashes but not consistently so each count as 0.5) and no first round pick. If anything we need to add another winger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad