Value of: Physical dman to Anaheim

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jgimp

Sep 18, 2017
Ripley, Ont
If Peg continues along with this train wreck with Mo as the conductor, I could see Dillon being available

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
chariot and a 2022 3rd for anaheim 2022 1st ?
Lmao what? Anaheim is still far from a guarenteed playoff team and can't be trading firsts. If you want a first for Chiarot it would be to an absolute cup contender. Even then it's borderline whether he's worth it or not.

Reactions: Kalv

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Lmao what? Anaheim is still far from a guarenteed playoff team and can't be trading firsts. If you want a first for Chiarot it would be to an absolute cup contender. Even then it's borderline whether he's worth it or not.

That’s funny because every single insider said Chiarot is at least getting a first back at the trade deadline. It’s not borderline at all. He is getting one (unless he gets seriously injured) The real question is from who does Montreal gets it from

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
That’s funny because every single insider said Chiarot is at least getting a first back at the trade deadline. It’s not borderline at all. He is getting one (unless he gets seriously injured) The real question is from who does Montreal gets it from
Great, it won't be from a team like anaheim, it would be from a cup contender like I just said. Last year Tampa paid a first for savard because they had weak RHD depth, and he was the only option available at the deadline. This year, which cup contenders really need a LHD? Edmonton is the only one I can think of, but are they willing to give up a first? We'll see, because they could just wait for injuries to settle and grab a depth dmen for a lower pick rather than pay a first for Chiarot to sit behind Nurse and possibly Keith when the team is healthy.

Canuck86

Feb 12, 2014
Kelowna
Josh Manson

This...what happened to him? Getting older and not willing to play the same way that got him his current contract? Or body has taken a beating over the years and he no longer wants to be "the guy" to do that role all the time?

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
This...what happened to him? Getting older and not willing to play the same way that got him his current contract? Or body has taken a beating over the years and he no longer wants to be "the guy" to do that role all the time?
He's been fine (better than last year, anyway).

IMO it's finding a dependable net-clearer to cover up for Shattenkirk, because that man appears to lose 100 IQ when he's in the defensive zone. Fowler-Manson and Lindholm-Drysdale are pretty much set.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
He's been fine (better than last year, anyway).

IMO it's finding a dependable net-clearer to cover up for Shattenkirk, because that man appears to lose 100 IQ when he's in the defensive zone. Fowler-Manson and Lindholm-Drysdale are pretty much set.

Not sure how fast he'd be available, but we brought in Nemeth to help Nils L adjust.
That is in process but imo doesn't need a whole season.

I could see more time to Tinordi
followed by promotion for either Jones or Robertson

Nemeth is a big guy, lefty shot, plays either position
coupla yrs left on market contract

what do you offer?

quackquackquack

Oct 10, 2012
It sucks because this is one of the only glaring problems with the D core in Anaheim this year but I love playing guys like Mahura/Benoit and that's the only spot where this "new" D would come from. Playing the kids and developing overall team chemistry is working wonders right now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad