Philly-based Bruins fans: ticket/tv advice for new transplant?

nycpunk1

Jan 9, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Moved down to Philly this spring, and with the team's first trip of the season down to my new hood tomorrow I'm thinking of grabbing tickets for both games here. My local friends aren't super into hockey, and even if they were their views would be distorted by an unfortunate childhood in the heathen swamps of Broad Street.

Any Bruins fans who've migrated down 95 to the land of cheesesteaks and wooder ice? I'm wondering about the best sections to grab tickets in at Wells Fargo (without getting into stupid $$$), what sites are best to grab a ticket, and also where to go to watch the BOS-PHI games when they're at the Garden and the game is blacked out on ESPN+.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I went to college down in that region. Never went to a Flyers game but did go to some college basketball, concerts, and WWE shows at Wells Fargo, along with a handful of Phillies games. Sight lines are decent anywhere so whatever cheap seat you can get is fine. Beyond that, park in the Jetro parking lot around the corner from the Link, it was only $10 (at least back in like 2015 the last time I was in Philly), don't bother with stadium parking, more expensive and takes like 40 minutes to get out of there and back onto 76.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad