Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Seems like a poor decision to not have a reliever ready to go in the 7th before Nola loaded the bases and gave up a run without recording an out

Reactions: Rebels57

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Nola has always been horrible at stopping the bleeding. That's the difference between him and the best tier SP in the game

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Stupid ass Thomson leaving a clearly tired Nola in long enough to get himself into trouble. Now a stress free Win is one swing away from a close game again.

Seems like a poor decision to not have a reliever ready to go in the 7th before Nola loaded the bases and gave up a run without recording an out

Thats Topper & Cotham for ya. Two of the worst in-game pitching decision makers in the sport. Both do a good job inbetween games.

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Let’s wrap this up I got 9 innings worth of drinkin to do at Chickie’s and Pete’s

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
There really is something about this group that deserves one. We'll bag on Topper for some of his moronic pitching decisions (some more moronic than others) and Stubbs for being literally dog water and stuff like that but the vibes are there, criticisms aside. It just feels very different than most other good Philly teams. Let's make this the year

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack Straw

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I believed the whole season
I remember posting here the Sunday after they lost in London they were going to win the division. I did waiver after the Yankees series as they went out west but the Braves struggled with the Marlins and Rockies during that time period. Basically lead from end of April on. Now clinch the bye

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad