Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
O's are barreling up Walker pretty easily 2nd time through the order. He needs to get back to pitching down in the strike zone.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Great baseball here. Walker second time through getting absolutely shellacked, Castellanos plays hero ball and tries to throw out someone at home from 280 feet, and Stubbs missing a throw to second by 3 and a half overalls

Reactions: Danko

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Hahahahaha hes bringing in Soto with runners on 1st and 2nd?!

Check Robs FanDuel account. Hes throwing this one.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
With the trip to London and them being banged up, Id would have been happy with a 2-4 road trip to Boston and Baltimore. Granted Wheeler goes tomorrow so they could go 3-3. I think DD will add another quality arm to the pen, which will bump either Soto or Ruiz off the roster.

Reactions: Rebels57

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I expect an apology from everyone that endlessly cooked me for saying I was troubled they didn't bolster the bullpen with a tier 2 arm.
Ehhh I mean it has been really good this year. Hoffman, Jose, Orion, Strahm, and Seranthony are all quality arms. I agree they need to get at least another. Think they will. Taijuan wont be pitching in the playoffs unless there are two injuries to starters.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Ehhh I mean it has been really good this year. Hoffman, Jose, Orion, Strahm, and Seranthony are all quality arms. I agree they need to get at least another. Think they will. Taijuan wont be pitching in the playoffs unless there are two injuries to starters.
Once again, never did I say their best arms weren't class of the NL. Their best is fantastic.

I did say Kerkering was a wild card in the reliability department. Him turning into what we hoped on a consistent basis is just huge. But never was I banging the drum for a huge splash. Just someone to use other than those guys, because as we've seen....if it's not one of the big 5, then it's a disaster. In the playoffs, there will be innings when some of these guys are unavailable

Reactions: Rebels57

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad