Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
They seem to always have trouble getting that extra hit to bust the game open. Not this season. This squad is feeling themselves.

I can't believe that Bohm fly ball wasn't caught. Seemed to hang in the air forever

53 pitches in one half inning isn't usually that good btw

Reactions: Rebels57

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
If you would have told me that Bohm would be leading the whole league in RBI’s, doubles and have a top 10 batting average through the 50 games of the season I wouldn’t have believed it. I would have been open to moving him after last year in the right deal. That shows why I’m no baseball GM

Reactions: orangey

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
They seem to always have trouble getting that extra hit to bust the game open. Not this season. This squad is feeling themselves.

I can't believe that Bohm fly ball wasn't caught. Seemed to hang in the air forever

53 pitches in one half inning isn't usually that good btw
Thought the Bohm pop up was a for sure out. There's magic in the air this season. Just don't use it all up before October.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
20240522_213249.gif

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Would it be dumb to try out Bohm at LF? Sosa is crushing lefties and Marsh is pretty much only hitting off RHP so far

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Would it be dumb to try out Bohm at LF? Sosa is crushing lefties and Marsh is pretty much only hitting off RHP so far
I thought there was a chance he could play LF when he was younger but I think that ship has sailed. I don't think he'd do great with tracking balls in the OF. He's also gotten considerably slower since he first came up. He's actually been a positive defender at third for the first time in his career (if you believe in fielding metrics this early in the season) so you probably don't want to mess with that either. Sosa would probably be a better candidate for it. They tried him in CF in the spring last year. I guess it didn't go well but SS's tend to figure stuff out in the field.

Looks like Whit is odd man out btw.

Reactions: wankstifier

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad