Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
He's actually got a slightly less slugging percentage than last year. Although he has 6 HR's which is double his career total of 3 (which he hit last year). So it's probably not much of risk. A couple weeks pre-trade deadline of playing at one of the better hitter's parks in the Phillies minor league system during some of the hottest periods of the summer where the ball carries.

Might give him a bump and elevate his trade-chip status even a little bit more. If he struggles, it's not going to be as big of deal with it being a few weeks and a bump to AA when he's 20.

I don't think it's anywhere near a slam dunk he's traded and most likely he'll be at Reading for the rest of this season and next season.

Last edited:

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Supposed to be going to the game tonight but at this point they need to just reschedule. I really dont want to drive all the way up there, pay for parking and wait 2 hours in a rain delay before they reschedule. Its supposed to rain all damn day

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Who can the Dodgers add to solidify their pitching? Crochet and Miller are the top arms available and I don't think they'd offer much certainty.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

biggest-hater-funeral.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad