Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2023 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
The thinking of Arizona's manager is kinda uh what?

Ok... I'll let Kelly face Harper... He strikes out Harper, ok I'll let him face Bohm. Ok... pop-up. 2-outs.

Well now I gotta protect Kelly from the tough lefty Bryson Scott.

Like bro. You thought it was ok for him to face a lefty MVP in Bryce Harper with 1-on and no-outs... But 2 outs and Stott was the dealbreaker? lol
He's made some comments lately that really makes me wonder if he's ready for these kind of high pressure situations

Reactions: BiggE

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
My high school reunion is on Saturday and there is just so much potential should this get to game 5
Man my wedding anniversary is Thurs, and I've got reservations downtown (Raleigh) for dinner.

To be fair, same thing happened last year and we won the NLCS, so it's all good

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
My high school reunion is on Saturday and there is just so much potential should this get to game 5
If it goes 5 and they clinch in game 5 someone at that reunion
giphy.gif

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Mantiply was not a good decision. For all the crap Thompson gets, Arizona’s manager has made it tough for them to win

Reactions: BiggE

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If it goes 5 and they clinch in game 5 someone at that reunion
giphy.gif
I’m kinda torn if I want to Phillies to drop one of these. I’m sure it’ll be a hell of a party if they sweep, but that means the Flyers go on the TV’s

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Why would you leave Mantiply in there? If you're going to pull him, do it so you negate Schwarber and Harper, but you allowed him to pitch scared to Schwarber, bring in a new arm for Turner and then likely leave him exposed vs Harper?

Yikes, what are they doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad