Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: Red October (2024 Edition)

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Maybe Nick Castellanos is motivated by spite. After getting boo’d badly and muttering something he had 3 huge hits

Stott with a series changing hit and a great defensive play early after lackluster play

Turner actually taking pitches including those low ones he always chases to get on with 2 outs in the 9th

Harper breathing life in the Phillies

Regarding our bullpen, hopefully it’s just jitters. Not sure how often that pitch by Strahm is a home run. We need to rely on these guys if we want to make a deep run. Not sure if you go back to OK or Strahm on Tuesday but at the same time you want them to settle down and get through it

Reactions: Rebels57

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
There was certainly some takes in this here thread tonight

Get to game 5 for the love of god... all the money i forked over this season and post season, please. I beg of you.

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
LA fanbase has been terrible for years but because it doesn't fit with the National TV narrative you won't hear about it.

Profar started chirping the crowd in the first and made himself a target...then he's shocked and outraged the fans give it back to him. Team loses so fans start getting angrier and throw shit at him.

Don't start no shit it wont be no shit - Lil Jon

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
What was your +/-?
I'd have to think about it but the first game I bodied a dude on the side boards going for a 50/50 puck with 45 more pounds on me, dug it out, made a quick outlet for the primary on the go ahead goal and also had a nice wraparound tuck before that to tie it

Second game 2 and 1 in a stress free win

Reactions: FLYguy3911

Phillyfan28

Jun 3, 2013
21 in 67 for Schwarber. 17 in 51 for Bryce. Crazy stuff

Attachments

• IMG_3922.png
    IMG_3922.png
    244.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Wow
Reactions: Schwarbomb

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
They got exactly what they needed in regards to a right handed hitter stepping up. Nick and Trea were great. Going to need at least one of them to continue to produce as it would relieve so much pressure off Schwarber and Harper. I don't expect much from JT or Bohm at this point.

Im concerned about the bullpen. That needs to be better. Just figure out a way to get a split. I'm guessing Manea and Quintana are starting, two lefties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad