Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: Red October (2024 Edition)

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Team of destiny is gonna win this one. I wish I saw that coming! Honestly it serves them right, maybe after the 3rd season in a row of this they'll get the clue and fire Castellanos and Walker into the sun and spend that money on a less slump prone hitter.

Also figures it was Nimmo. Do the Phillies ever get him out?

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Halladay and Magua

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I'm gonna just go watch someone play Cities Skylines 2. No use getting any more worked up before work. Great game had fun

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
barring losing in a playoff game (which this is) there is absolutely no fan experience worse at a Phillies home game than losing to the Mets.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Obviously the offense has been asleep, but your bullpen can't come in and give up 5 runs in the 8th. You will win zero playoff games doing that

Reactions: Danko

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
The worst part is there wont be any fight. No attempt at a rally. No attempt to get them to burn duaz. Just 6 quiet outs.

djw99

Feb 18, 2006
Without Schwarber they are no-hit. This offense is too good on paper to be so boom or bust
yes, this offense is just terribly constructed. We saw it the whole 2nd half of the season.

how do you waste this gem from wheeler. just terrible. offense should be ashamed.

how the heck can no one but shwarber have a hit. come on. just embarrassing. and there is strikeout 1

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
This one is all on me. I went to the bar for the top of the 7th. The first bit of a game I've seen in a couple of months.

• Wow
Reactions: Magua

zizbuka

Apr 4, 2017
Bryce Harper's one of the most overrated players in sports. Tired of hearing how he's the heart & soul. He's a pampered self-centered spoiled brat.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
yes, this offense is just terribly constructed. We saw it the whole 2nd half of the season.

how do you waste this gem from wheeler. just terrible. offense should be ashamed.

how the heck can no one but shwarber have a hit. come on. just embarrassing. and there is strikeout 1

Dont wanna let the hitters off rhe hook but Topper basically admitted be went with defense first line up. A lot of good that did!

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
They needed more hits earlier, Bohm, Stott, Marsh need to contribute to this series

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad