Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: Red October (2024 Edition)

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
No. That means Nick does not have an extra base hit this season. A corner outfielder in his 30s who isn't good defensively and doesn't draw walks. Other than that he's great. :laugh:

Weston Wilson would be a significant upgrade and I wish I was joking.

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
It’s either going to take a space shuttle or a few more dopey Deuxmoi posts to get out of that Castellanos contract, but I appreciate that they tried.

• Haha
Reactions: wankstifier and SnS

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

He's going to get a standing O. Absolute nonsense if anyone boos him.

I miss him. It's a shame he really was the odd man out with Harper going to first and Schwarber DHing. He was always a foregone casualty. Even I had said his money is probably better spent elsewhere a few times.

Somehow it makes me hate Castellanos even more.

Last edited:

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

I miss him. It's a shame he really was the odd man out with Harper going to first and Schwarber DHing. He was always a foregone casualty. Even I had said his money is probably better spent elsewhere a few times.

Crazy part is, Rhys would probably be a better RFer with some practice too. Hard to be worse than Nick.

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.

I think he gets a Standing O for his first plate appearance of each game and then boos after that. Which, I think is the best response any former Philadelphia Athlete could want.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Well hopefully the prospects are doing well so that we have some good guys to call up, pitching should be good, right?

--checks Lehigh Valley score--

Oh for f***s sake

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad