Pre-Game Talk: Philadelphia Flyers @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 4/03/16 | 5:00 PM ‎

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
So again, they put Kunitz on the top unit and put Crosby in front of the net.

If Sid is your net front guy, put a shoot there.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
That should be the last shift for Sid.

He shouldn't see the ice for the rest of the time left, until it is time to give his jersey away.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
I love the pens composure lately to keep cool, the way the Islanders played yesterday and then the way the Flyers are going this game, its like they are trying to turn the clock back a few years where the Pens would lose it

Yeah it's kind of hilarious now.

If this was 2013 this team would have taken 10 minors and a few majors. And of course been blown out of the game as the Flyers troll the hell out of them and the Pens just forget thre basics of the game.

Now...Steigy is just talking about the Pens players listening and laughing at their best attempts to goad them. They don't give a damn. Just like yesterday. The isles tried it when the game was close...didn't work. Now flyers are going full ******* when he game is out of their reach. Still doesn't work.

As long as we don't lose anyone to this cheap **** and keep annihilating teams I love it.

P.s. **** you Simmonds

Fordy

May 28, 2008
was that not the most obvious free hand ever? the ref skated around them with a perfect view

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Someone give me a rundown of what the Cryers announcers are whining about.

They are outraged about the Khun hit. Thought it was a blatant hit into the numbers on a guy that didn't turn late.

They brought it back up when Ghost got called. Clement with super salty statement "oh they call the ticky tacky stuff but can't call a blatant hit from behind. Unbelievable"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad