Value of: Philadelphia Flyers Defense

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I think Streit, Schultz, and MDZ might all be good rentals. If they play really well then you might even get a late first for one.

My team doesn't have any particular need for more high profile D prospects, but I will comment that Ghost is going to be worth the most - just because that's how much more valuable a guy with one year of NHL hockey on his record is, even if he isn't as well rounded as Provorov. Provorov is also worth a lot (top 5 first rounder). Then there is a big gap to Sanheim. I don't think teams would pay much for him until they see him do it at the NHL level. Too many questions.

TheGreat

Dec 5, 2012
Just wondering what other teams would offer to the defensemen that are available in my list.
Also what is the value of the defensemen that are NOT available.

Defensemen that are NOT being offered up:
Gostisbehere 925k x 1 year RFA on ELC
Gudas 3.35mil X 4 years UFA
Provorov 894,167k x 3 years RFA on ELC (Slide)
Sanheim 863,333k x 3 years RFA on ELC
Morin 863,333k x 2 years RFA on ELC
Myers 648,333k x 3 years RFA on ELC (Slide)
Hagg 894,167k x 2 years RFA on ELC
Friedman ...Unsigned < Hold Rights
Hogberg ...Unsigned < Hold Rights
Bernhardt ...Unsigned < Hold Rights

Defensemen that are being offered up:
Del Zotto 3.875mil x 1 year UFA < If MDZ doesn't re-sign before the Trade Deadline then I'd have him available.
Streit 5.25mil x 1 year UFA
Schultz 2.25mil x 1 year UFA
MacDonald 5mil x 4 years UFA
Manning 975k x 2 years UFA
Brennan 625k x 2 years UFA
Alt 625k x 1 year RFA
O'Neill 612.5k x 2 years UFA
Willcox 680k x 2 years RFA on ELC
Pettersson 645k x 1 year RFA on ELC
Vasiliev ...Unsigned < Hold Rights
Amorosa ...Unsigned < Hold Rights
Drake ...Unsigned < Hold Rights

Not much to be honest , anyone with real value is off limit so don't expect anything good to be offered

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Absolutely no interest in trading Ghost, Gudas or MDZ. All three are going to be our core defence for a few years. The rest are perfectly expendable but who is realistically going to want MacDonald, Schultz or Manning? We'll get a reasonable pick for Streit though.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Mdz streit and Shultz would be the prefect adds to a cup contender. Macd has one of the worst contracts in the league. We will be able to eat because of the all the youth on d. I will also say the value for D is a lot higer in the real world than on here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad