Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
she seems fake and he is a giant douche...
Taylor Swift has been in the public eye since she's been 18 or 19, I'm sure she has cultivated a media persona, but she seems to have a real connection with her fans, where a lot of actors/musicians see them only as pockets to be emptied.

It must be weird to have a life that's a never ending "Truman Show."

Schwarbomb

Bob Murray Approved Poster
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Added a couple more muted words to my X account today:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230925-083415.png
    Screenshot_20230925-083415.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 3

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
Nah. As long as the lines stay healthy.
When you have elite lines, it buys you a lot of time to fix other problems.

The Eagles made the playoffs in 2018. But the main crux of what I meant is that there are baseline assumptions with the team among the fanbase that I do not share.

The two factors that could make this different are the 2 WRs and recent drafting.

Bradberry is playing nickel tonight.

ADAPTABILITY. TAKE NOTES, JOHN.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014

I think he's not completely bonkers for this reason, if he goes TD, he needs a 2 point conversion (50/50 change to make it) to tie, so if it takes a few plays to score the TD, if they don't convert, game is over unless he wins a long shot onsides kick.

Kick the field goal and TD wins if his defense can get the ball back - and if they can't, it's all academic.

Someone has a chart, but they're generally based on league averages.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
My wife and some of her friends were discussing the Kelces for some reason. She's very much Jason > Travis, but apparently the disagreements were fierce and there wasn't a strong majority either way.
Makes me wonder about you if your wife is Jason > Travis.
She must like "wild men of Borneo" types!

• Haha
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I think he's not completely bonkers for this reason, if he goes TD, he needs a 2 point conversion (50/50 change to make it) to tie, so if it takes a few plays to score the TD, if they don't convert, game is over unless he wins a long shot onsides kick.

Kick the field goal and TD wins if his defense can get the ball back - and if they can't, it's all academic.

Someone has a chart, but they're generally based on league averages.
I thought given the recent years of Carroll and Seattle passing up 4th and 10 from midfield vs GB in the playoffs down a TD, GB inside the TB 10 on 4th and goal and needing a TD were recent clear examples that you have to go for it.

I mean, it was 4th and a yard if they went for it. At worst, you are in the exact same position, needing a TD and 2 point if you fail. They were around the 18 yard line.

I get that he only has Jimmy, but it's 4th and 1. Worry about winning the game later. If you bet on the D to get you the ball back, you bet on them to stop Pitt from scoring again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad