Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Can we talk about the greatness that was Carter attempting to pick the spike?

That’s the shit I love.
Me and my buddy who I was watching with both saw that live turned to each other and said how epic it would have been if he had pulled it off lol I wish we got a close up slow mo to see how close it was because it looked close from the distance. He’s a gem..
Should I dump a big chunk of my remaining FAAB on Likely or AJ Dillon? RBs are Brian Robinson, Breece, and ETN. TEs are Kincaid and Pitts. 2 flex league. Is Likely even a better pickup than OBJ in that receiving game? Lamar seems to like him a lot
I have mark andrews and I’m picking up OBJ over Likely. Andrews missed time earlier this season and Likely did nothing in his place. Could have been a one off thing but I just don’t think he steps in and fills andrews targets. OBJ has been getting more and more involved as the season has gone along too. I also have Laporta as my back up tight end so that’s not as much of a need for me as WR.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Me and my buddy who I was watching with both saw that live turned to each other and said how epic it would have been if he had pulled it off lol I wish we got a close up slow mo to see how close it was because it looked close from the distance. He’s a gem..

I have mark andrews and I’m picking up OBJ over Likely. Andrews missed time earlier this season and Likely did nothing in his place. Could have been a one off thing but I just don’t think he steps in and fills andrews targets. OBJ has been getting more and more involved as the season has gone along too. I also have Laporta as my back up tight end so that’s not as much of a need for me as WR.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly

Eq2pn51W4AQi3po.jpg

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008

I can respect people saying the Tush Push needs to go because it creates less predictability and makes the game less watchable (tho the game is in zero danger of that)...

But people who make arguments like "I just don't think it's a football play" blow my mind with how insane they sound. It's 11 dudes pushing against 11 dudes head-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad