Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
@LegionOfDoom91 Having a discussion with a buddy and he asked me if I would be willing to put money on Riley winning more games over 5 years than Franklin in Penn St. I don’t think I would. What a weird job that is.

USC is such a weird job. It’s resources are obvious but like outside of Pete Carroll in the modern era seemingly nobody else has ran that program up to what people think it should be.

The guys on the Cover 3 Podcast actually think USC with Riley moving to the Big Ten (along with pretty much all the other big PAC-12 programs) is going to be a bad fit for him/them as the one thing the Big Ten generally does well (defense/physicality) is probably a weakness of Riley’s teams.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
That’s deadhead and GB level viewing to challenge that.

They must have a different feed

From the overhead angle they showed it looks like he is short, if not barely made it. But difficult to overturn.
Maybe , but it’s never being overturned.

Defense non existent

Reactions: Halladay

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
This team really is something. In every big defensive spot they act f***ing stupid, whether it's in coverage or after the play

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
USC is such a weird job. It’s resources are obvious but like outside of Pete Carroll in the modern era seemingly nobody else has ran that program up to what people think it should be.

The guys on the Cover 3 Podcast actually think USC with Riley moving to the Big Ten (along with pretty much all the other big PAC-12 programs) is going to be a bad fit for him/them as the one thing the Big Ten generally does well (defense/physicality) is probably a weakness of Riley’s teams.

I really wish we could have seen Oregon St make the jump. They could have been Iowa with an offense if they had more pull for recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad