Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Yeah I need to find more EDGE prospects that aren't slated to go in the first round. Unless that's just a sign of the class being top heavy with not too much depth.

Off the top of my head, it’s worth looking at both Ohio St guys, Adisa Isaac (the other Penn St guy), Jonah Elliss (Utah), and Gabriel Murphy (the other UCLA guy).

Murphy is a hair on fire guy. Love him.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Off the top of my head, it’s worth looking at both Ohio St guys, Adisa Isaac (the other Penn St guy), Jonah Elliss (Utah), and Gabriel Murphy (the other UCLA guy).

Murphy is a hair on fire guy. Love him.
Murphy was a name that I added. I think Trevor and Connor were talking about Elliss when discussing Fuaga. Penn St guys should always be on the list. The Ohio State guys too. I guess it's a bit too early to have like 20 plus names to do the rabbit hole deep dive.

• Love
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
3rd and short against these guys has to be like 90%+ conversion rate lol. They stink. Prepping for an early exit and the loss of the division lead by Christmas

Reactions: Schwarbomb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad