Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Why was a personal foul not called for the guy that hit Hurts while he was sliding?

This team is the worst 5-0 team in the history of the football. Holy shit

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
The Jets are playing entirely Practice Squad players at the Corners and people are still blaming this on not running the ball. :laugh:
Give the ball to the guy who is an elite tier YAC quick pass guy. I know it's not Madden, but these matchups are automatic

Which makes me think Hurts is the one f***ing up by bailing out of the pocket

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I know this is old news, but I still hate this "catch" bullshit. Imagine how this would retroactively affect this league. Some of the greatest moments would have never happened.

litflyersfan

Jan 1, 2008
Give the ball to the guy who is an elite tier YAC quick pass guy. I know it's not Madden, but these matchups are automatic

Which makes me think Hurts is the one f***ing up by bailing out of the pocket
What pocket? The right side is collapsing immediately. It’s so bad they are chipping the defense end with the slot receiver.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
I like how the Jets DB actually pushes brown towards the sideline before the ball gets there and have yet to hear it even mentioned once despite all the views of the replay lol.

Shoulda been a DPI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad