Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Another great drive for Hurts

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I love Devonta. I've been saying he was the best Bama WR since he was a Sophomore. But people have to see the difference between a high end WR1 and him when they're on the same team, right?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I’m just glad that the NFL is inevitably going to ban that play for “safety” reasons.

Because a team that didn’t even practice it tried it and two players got hurt on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Rebels57

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
I get the brotherly shove is impossible to stop, but every week these defenses are lining up clearly offside and not being called for it. They are literally over the ball or touching it and a half yard past the los. Why isn't it being called???? There's a line judge staring at it

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Works pretty much every time. Got a feeling the rest of the owners in the league will bitch at it in the offseason and it will be banned soon enough.
They brought it up to the rules committee this past offseason and they didnt ban it though. If you ban it then you have to ban every runner being assisted, which used to be a rule pre 2005. I saw Cole Strange (who is a guard) get shoved on SNF 3 weeks ago ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad