Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

Bigtimefeed

Aug 15, 2022
This is the second game in a row I decided to watch from start to finish, only because I don't need to watch the Lions that much more at this point. Shocked that this was another blowout.

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I'm not THAT guy, but I have heard echoed by people like Diddenger and others when a new OC is brought it, it can take between 6-8 weeks into the season before things snap into place (provided it is an effective scheme).
You can see it on both sides of the ball this season.
They looked better after the bye week, but this is the best they've looked on both sides of the ball.

On offense, remember, no Mailata, Becton or Goedert. Overcame two bad penalties by Steen that could have been drive killers.

On defense, Burrows was red hot, pin point accuracy to start the game, patience, kept playing the scheme and eventually Burrows made mistakes.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
I'm not THAT guy, but I have heard echoed by people like Diddenger and others when a new OC is brought it, it can take between 6-8 weeks into the season before things snap into place (provided it is an effective scheme).
I think, this is the least "Kellen Moore" offense he's ever ran. He clearly is still doing things to tailor to Hurts (which makes sense). However, its his play calling experience that I think is the positive. I'm encouraged today that we ran a WR screen, and an RB slip screen that both completely failed...and we didn't go back to them.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad