Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Dominant second half. They’ve looked much better the past couple games. Hurts really rebounded from a lackluster first half today

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I believe in Jalen, though he is so frustrating to watch. I can understand why a large portion of the fanbase feels like they do.

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
Is this team actually figuring things out? I wouldn't say they've turned a corner, but they seem to at least be peeking around that corner like a creeper.

Yes, but also I get more and more angry about everything both Howie and Sirianni did with the defensive coaching staff last year. They failed that entire unit as thoroughly as you possibly can. Both of them.

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
Is this team actually figuring things out? I wouldn't say they've turned a corner, but they seem to at least be peeking around that corner like a creeper.

I'm not THAT guy, but I have heard echoed by people like Diddenger and others when a new OC is brought it, it can take between 6-8 weeks into the season before things snap into place (provided it is an effective scheme).

Reactions: Young Sandwich

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
I'm not THAT guy, but I have heard echoed by people like Diddenger and others when a new OC is brought it, it can take between 6-8 weeks into the season before things snap into place (provided it is an effective scheme).

Yep. Both sides. They really weren’t running many simulated pressures or anything for the first few weeks. Fangio had to get them reps with the basics before the full defense went in.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Going from the Birds win to hearing TMac on the call in Baltimore after the studio sent us over there. Not bad, but miss the Phils

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad