Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Nearly a full year since a 10+ point victory. I still believe in Jalen though his play prior to last week had me a bit skeptical.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I was in the shower listening to the Washington-Carolina game and 1) lol panthers and 2) the announcers were glazing Dan Quinn and literally said "he has people calling him to ask to work together, that's the kind of person he is"

My brother in Christ, no one is out here calling the coach of the Panthers to ask to work for the Panthers.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Mmmmm.

Uhm....He coaches the Washington Football Team.
Wait then it was the Panthers coach whoever it is. They were definitely talking about him and how he was a perfect fit for Bryce Young in mentoring him through the early trials of his career. That's how the glazing started. I'm telling you, it was unhinged.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
i am still kind of surprised..someone dropped Higgins in fantasy
Have him and Garett Wilson, went with Higgins, am stomping due to Jamir Gibbs and Denver Def. Up 70, and still have Lamar Jackson to play. Creeping up in the standings

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008

I’m not sure if it’s the most recent example, but I know this one happened because I watched it on my phone walking around the Smithsonian like a lunatic. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad