Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

Chinatown88

1 year 2 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
The Child declared she is going to be a scarlet kingsnake for Halloween, so Beefette is currently being punished for unknown sins while figuring out how to die that pattern into fabric.
Yeah but that doesn't directly affect you yet. The Child™ will come up with some devious shenanigans to directly impact you. The Universe shall will it into existence

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
The Child declared she is going to be a scarlet kingsnake for Halloween, so Beefette is currently being punished for unknown sins while figuring out how to die that pattern into fabric.

Does The Child know that coral snakes look like scarlet kingsnakes, but they’re poisonous and therefore much cooler? As a father you should talk to her about things like this.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Does The Child know that coral snakes look like scarlet kingsnakes, but they’re poisonous and therefore much cooler? As a father you should talk to her about things like this.

Yes, she does know this. That's part of why this is a Halloween Trick. She says people will think she's a coral snake, and she'll be like SURPRISE! I am not! and people will be shocked.

She is certain of this

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
😂😂 Seems like I should have....maybe I'd have better luck up there. Draftkings gave me a $20 free bet the other day because their app was having issues. Rather than being logical and making a small bet with it, I did a 7 leg TD parlay...5 legs hit
MXp4UXM.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad