Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
I'm going rogue. Biggest Dungy stan until the pizza that pops not delivered is delivered.

image.png

• Haha
Reactions: trostol

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
I have never seen anything like this. There are 18 seconds on the play clock and he just left the field.

Its kind of amazing to go from playing at a high level for a couple seasons to sustained awfulness for a couple seasons. Like I could figure he'd be bad for a bit, shaking off the rust, and then we would see some level of improvement. 4 looks cooked AF. I feel bad for CLE, awful trade and awful signing.

Chinatown88

357 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I guess Lamar at 32 back then made sense because not many teams were chasing the high end athlete at the QB position. Problem is if you watched him at Louisville he played really freaking well so maybe most of the league was over thinking it. He's just too special. Stupid Howard

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
I guess Lamar at 32 back then made sense because not many teams were chasing the high end athlete at the QB position. Problem is if you watched him at Louisville he played really freaking well so maybe most of the league was over thinking it. He's just too special. Stupid Howard

Lamar is one of the most puzzling evaluation processes I can remember. The people that thought he wasn't a 1st round QB said he ran all the time and didn't try to throw the ball. Then you put on the tape and I flat out thought he held the ball too much trying to make a play with his arm when the running lanes were there.

Hell, Petrino is a Oneback coach from decades ago. You have to be able to make reads to play in that offense.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Chinatown88

357 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Lamar is one of the most puzzling evaluation processes I can remember. The people that thought he wasn't a 1st round QB said he ran all the time and didn't try to throw the ball. Then you put on the tape and I flat out thought he held the ball too much trying to make a play with his arm when the running lanes were there.

Hell, Petrino is a Oneback coach from decades ago. You have to be able to make reads to play in that offense.
In some alternate universe Howard trades Wentz back then and takes Lamar at 32. And then I don't have to deal with this guy needing to get out of another albatross contract. But alas I get nothing but Maximum Pain™ in this sports fandom life.

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
I swear he has a higher percentage of getting these crazy games than any other announcer.

Ok, is it just me or does he actually talk in the cadence of a video game announcer? It's bundles of 4 and 5 words pasted together. I like him, but I can't stop noticing it anymore.

Chinatown88

357 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Ok, is it just me or does he actually talk in the cadence of a video game announcer? It's bundles of 4 and 5 words pasted together. I like him, but I can't stop noticing it anymore.
SCHIZO

I don't hear it. I think it's just cause he pauses a lot to let the moment sink in. I hate people constantly rambling unless it's actually something that needs play by play i.e. Dota 2.

• Haha
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad