Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chinatown88

349 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
19. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES: ED MYKEL WILLIAMS, GEORGIA
I would have preferred to give the Eagles a more polished pass rusher, given how disappointing their edge rush group has been in that area. However, with the number of Georgia players the Eagles have drafted in recent years, this pick feels inevitable.

Williams is a high-floor run defender with promising pass-rush traits, though it hasn’t fully come together for him yet. The Eagles could also target players like Scourton, Carter or Pearce in this spot.

It's early but yeah I wouldn't like this too much.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
@Beef Invictus how confident are you with Jayden this week? Trying to decide between him and Love, who was really airing it out in the second half last week.

Kingsbury is giving "Spagnuolo of Offense" vibes right now in terms of getting a lot out of an unremarkable (often downright bad) cast.

There are limits though. I'm not sure they're going to get the ball out fast enough against a Garrett pass rush, even if he is banged up. JD keeps surprising and growing at a ridiculous rate though. He and Kingsbury are identifying what the defense is giving them and they're taking that. I don't know if they'll have time to keep doing that this week though.

Based on that DC line and how they did against the Giants, the safe move is probably Love. The Rams are giving up a lot more passing yards and TDs than the Browns are as well. So thinking this through more, the combo is:

JD: Bad Line vs Very Good Pass Rush and Very Good Pass Defense
Love: Going against bad pass defense with decent pass rush

Yeahhhh probably gotta be Love. Safe is Life, the Flyers way.

Reactions: DancingPanther

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Kingsbury is giving "Spagnuolo of Offense" vibes right now in terms of getting a lot out of an unremarkable (often downright bad) cast.

There are limits though. I'm not sure they're going to get the ball out fast enough against a Garrett pass rush, even if he is banged up. JD keeps surprising and growing at a ridiculous rate though. He and Kingsbury are identifying what the defense is giving them and they're taking that. I don't know if they'll have time to keep doing that this week though.

Based on that DC line and how they did against the Giants, the safe move is probably Love. The Rams are giving up a lot more passing yards and TDs than the Browns are as well. So thinking this through more, the combo is:

JD: Bad Line vs Very Good Pass Rush and Very Good Pass Defense
Love: Going against bad pass defense with decent pass rush

Yeahhhh probably gotta be Love. Safe is Life, the Flyers way.
I was worried about the Browns rush too. But sometimes that will kick scramblers into run mode, which is still good for fantasy purposes. I've been leaving Love though myself

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad