Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Do we think Nick would have been sacked if they lost last week and 1-3? I think this team is done or at least til they show me something. Defensively they are charmin and the quarterback doesn't have much pocket awareness as of now. Though they do play the Browns in two weeks, if they do win it will be an ugly game again.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
It was cool to see Andy win a SB. He deserved it. Mahomes is a treat to watch. How I feel about the Chiefs now:

kill-him-okay.gif

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Go back and watch the game, Bucs started with 9 in the box, that is within 5 yards of the LOS and around the tackle box. Basically, going man against the outside receivers (heck, it's Dotson and Campbell) and blitzing out of this formation.

Once they got the 24-0 lead, Bowles went to a more conventional set, after Barkley had his big run, back to 9 in the box.

If you were playing the Eagles yesterday, wouldn't you go man against those WRs, double Goedert and blitz Hurts? Stop Barkley and force Hurts to beat you.

I have no idea why Calcaterra is on this team, he can't block, and he isn't much of a receiving threat - this was the kind of game where the backup TE could have a field day (b/c he'll be an afterthought for the defense).

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Did Howie do it again or did Howie do it again?

#HowieSZN

I don't know what happened to Dotson. The promise was there. The talent probably hasn't vanished.

Word from DC insiders after he was traded was that the vibe he put out after his rookie year was "mission accomplished, no need to work on anything." No clue if that's true or not. I would presume DC management must have concurred considering they moved on while having no WRs after Terry.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad